Money troubles 

So, I have a little bit of money troubles, my creds are maxed out, my debits are not just zeroed out but went into temperatures impossible in this universe. Not because I take so much, but because every time I took a little I had a tremendous fee, $36, $72, $144, $216!!!

Many times over. Right now I probably can declare bankruptcy with all creds maxed and this, I'm beyond poor. I'm negative poor. When you just start out your business it happens. Problem is banks are not sympathetic, they are sharks, they smell blood and pounce. 

My husband doesn't know, but keep seeing this papers from the bank, and freaking out a little. If he knew, he'd had a heart attack. 

They keep calling me, but my phone number showed up somewhere online, so I don't pick up any numbers not from the contact list. 

Today I sent them a message, we'll see what they answer. 



Comments

Popular Posts