South Carolina - too small to be a country, too large to be a mental institution

South Carolina is famous for “it’s so hot, I’m gonna die” weather. 
Let me introduce you to the rest:

“It’s so muggy I’m gonna die” 
humidity makes it very hard to breathe, on another hand, eventually you may learn to breathe underwater. I’m still waiting on that one to work. 

“Storm is so bad, I’m gonna die!” 
When it strikes the tree in your yard it makes you ponder the philosophical aspect of mortality. When the lightning bangs your tin roof it becomes literal. 

“Wind is so strong, I’m gonna die!” 
If your House is made of 2x4s with some cardboard stuck on them, this is exactly how you feel. Little piggy had a point building the brick house. 

“It’s raining so hard, I’m gonna die!” 
And possibly relocate the house downhill in a mudslide. 

There’s short period of “it’s so cold I’m gonna die!” With gusts of wind “it’s so freaking freezing I wanna die!” 

There are periods of “it’s so nice I’m gonna die!” weather too, but they are short (the hours short, not the days short). 

The post is unfinished...
So.. to be continued 







Comments

Popular Posts