Designing Pandora bracelets



I see a lot of decorated Pandora bracelets with charms end to end. I don't do it. 

Please don't take it as a judgement, but a different statement in taste. I don't like it when charms are end to end. Of course you can remove some of them, but to me, the design is complete, it was meant to be that, it tells a story that would be incomplete without some of the charms. 

I think that every charm is beautiful on its own and needs some air around it, to accentuate its beauty. 

Besides, you might already have some charms you want to be on your bracelet, to make the story completely yours. 

I hope you like my ideas and designs and take them as basis for yours. I don't mean for my bracelet designs to never be altered. Treat them as canvas for your imagination, unless you like them as is, of course. 

I didn't come to love charm bracelets from the moment I have seen them first. The price was one of the reasons of course. I also thought why would you want to show your whole life story to every stranger? 

But still, they grew on me slowly. At first I started liking some charms, then come combinations, then the whole thing. 

Now I understand more about how to make them work to your advantage. 

Ready for a piece of psychology?

There is a way to make them work, making your lives better. It's my idea, but may be not really original, because it's there on the surface. 

When you are unsure of yourself put a combination of charms that reminds you of the proudest moment you've been with yourself. Touch it, look at if, remember that feeling, a victory, a success. 

When searching for a soulmate find charms that represent what a perfect soulmates mean for you. How do they look (symbolically, of course) what should they do, what would they like and what will you share. 

Again, touch it, look at it, forget that you are only looking yet, feel that wonderful feeling of having the perfect soulmate. 

That list can be long, to shorten it I'll say - find a symbol representing what you want, plan, dream of, and remember it (car, house, child, world peace, eating a whole cake by yourself). 

Wear it. 

Feel it. 

Have it! 


Good luck. 

Yours,

E


Comments

Popular Posts